Monday, September 21, 2009

Thrifty Treasures




Since school started last month, thrifting has taken a backseat.
Oh, how I miss searching.
I was able to find a few things.



This little bowl came from my Grandmother's house.
This red vase also came with me!

These frames were rescued from doom and gloom with a little black spray paint!!

My favorite is this cute "bell garland"!! I love it and just couldn't wait to put it out now!

I'm joining Rhoda at Southern Hospitality!!
Have a blessed Monday!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kelli! Just getting back from the trip to GPI! LOVED IT! You must do the Spa next time! I will be blogging about it this week. Great times! Your decor is great! I love a good can of spray paint! It works wonders! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back at school too, it sure puts a damper on shopping for treasures, doesn't it? Those frames came out so well!
    Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep... wishing summer was back and no school. nifty treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great finds! i just went shopping in my moms garage! fun! cant beat it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cool decorating ! I love that bell garland!
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your lovely fall blog...the wallpapers is great! Your home looks lovely ....I am a fan of frames...love your black ones! Just found your blog and so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those frames, Kelli.

    ReplyDelete