Friday, September 4, 2009

Hooked on Miracles

Today, I am rejoicing!!
This sweet little bundle of joy was born to my dear friends Joe & Julie!!!
She entered this world on Tuesday. Soon after her birth, a situation arose with Julie that required emergency surgery. She was in surgery for over 4 hours!!!!
We are praising God that he saw her through this scary ordeal so that she could continue being the mom that He desires for her to be!
Julie will hopefully be coming home in a few days.
I'm hooked on the miracles that still happen today!
Hop over to Julia's at Hooked on Houses to see what everyone else is hooked on!!!


7 comments:

  1. Oh my good golly...what a doll! She is a true blessing. Contratulations!

    Smiles ~ Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet her. She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I love babies! Glad momma's feeling better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought that they used up all the cute when my kids were born; but the cute just keeps coming and coming. Congratulations to Joe & Julie and their family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli, thanks for stopping by! And how great that this little one is going to be fine. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet baby! So scary about the ordeal the Mommy had to go through, but such a miracle she is ok. I can not get over how cute that baby is! I LOVE BABIES! Maybe that is why I had so many ;) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet she is!! Congrats to your friends!

    ReplyDelete