Monday, March 9, 2009

C. S. Lewis

"Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not.”
C.S. Lewis quote



C. S. Lewis is an author whose work is phenomenal!! If you have not read any of his books, I suggest you give them a try. The message in his books is profound to say the least. Knowing that God will always be there no matter what we may be going through, offers peace that transcends our understanding.

If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world. [Mere Christianity] - C. S. Lewis

2 comments:

  1. You are so smart! Sometimes C.S. Lewis confuses me- really deep thoughts sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the book Mere Christianity and haven't read it in a long while. This makes me want to pull it out and read it again. I love your insights, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete