Friday, June 25, 2010

Snack?


Anyone up for a snack?

Baby Jane loves the snacks that Sophie prepares!


Matthew 4

Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil.

After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.

The tempter came to him and said,

"If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread."


Jesus answered,
"It is written:

'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God."

Today I am tempted to:

Eat a chocolate doughnut...maybe 2!

Ignore the laundry

Hold on to hurt feelings

How are you being tempted today?


I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Have a joyful,

relaxing

weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Aww! I love her! That pic is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious Kelli! Too doggone precious! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me your sweetest comments. You are so encouraging:) Big hugs to you and have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelli. I stopped by to say Hi and tell you I was thinking about you and wondering how you have been and there was sweet Sophie. What a cute picture. Hope your summer is going well. It will not be long until my Marine Cousin gets home! Talk with you soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, that's a cute picture!

    Second? My greatest temptation that I'm facing this morning is the temptation to be envious and ungrateful. I've been blog hopping and looking at some wonderful things. Then, I look around and start to be grumbly. Does that happen to others, I wonder?

    So, I'm fighting the temptation and counting my many blessings.

    ReplyDelete