Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LOVE




Sawyer had the privilege of participating in a beautiful event this past weekend.

Our family was honored to witness the union of of this precious couple.

I wish I had enough time to tell the story of how God orchestrated each aspect of their relationship and how He was intricately involved in bringing them together.

Unwrapping new love and the blessing of walking in Christ.

Hop on over to Emily at Chatting at the Sky to unwrap the

ordinary miracles

we experience

EVERY DAY!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful... just beautiful. I take it this is the lovely couple who enjoyed the first dance mentioned yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what lovely tidbits of the day! i think it is always magical... to sit and see what God has put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how God brings together the perfect people. He does work in amazing ways! :) Beautiful pictures.

    Stopping by from Chatting at the Sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and that Sawyer how handsome! Love is wonderful when you find the right one to share it with! Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! These images are BEAUTIFUL! I can definitely feel the love. . .I *heart* weddings *CRIES*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all were very blessed to be able to attend such a beautiful moment in their lives.

    ReplyDelete