Friday, April 3, 2009

Scary but Sweet


This is what accosted me as I worked on the computer yesterday. All was quiet and calm in the house when suddenly Sawyer appeared with a heart stopping, jolting "BOO!!" I will say that I would have probably won America's Funniest Video's $10,000 prize with the expression on my face coupled with an ear piercing scream!


He is always doing things like this. This precious 5 year old is my tender hearted, silly jokester who will do anything for a laugh. He is the first one there when you need an extra hand. Always ready to help! He adores his Dad and wants to be JUST LIKE HIM!
I love this little man.


My son, keep my words and store up my commands within you. Keep my commands and you will live. Guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.
Proverbs 7:1-2

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is hilarious. I am assuming his daddy helped him with that one? Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! He's too adorable! That's just like something my 2.5 year old daughter would do...learned by her daddy, too...of course, right?

    Have a great weekend, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen Sawyer look quiet so scary!!! Your story made me giggle. Cody used to love to make me scream, in fact, at 22 he still does! LOL.

    ReplyDelete