Thursday, April 2, 2009

No Special Occasion



I received this sweet note from my dear friend Catherine. She is the best card sender. These sweet words of encouragement seem to magically appear just when I need it. Just because.No special occasion in mind. It made my day!!
She and her husband Tom have literally adopted our children as their own grandchildren. We are extremely fortunate to have them in our lives. Not only do they really, really love us in spite of our flaws, (and boy do I have some flaws) they have become our mentors . They keep us on track spiritually and are honest with us about areas in which we need improvement. We consider ourselves to be blessed to be able to share our lives with them. They have enriched our lives with joy and laughter!
Everybody needs a Tom and Catherine!!

As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.

Proverbs 27:17

No comments:

Post a Comment