Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Moments

I hope your weekend was full of relaxing moments!
My entire family was blessed to be together and we enjoyed the time to share old and new stories. We also got to love on the new sweet babies!!
Unfortunately, I did not have my camera. I will have to rely on my sister in law to send me some of the smiles that were captured!


Now just a few random thoughts! This is what my brain is normally like. A bunch of random things spinning out of control.

My little Chloe is no longer a baby!!


Hard at work. Can you feel the concentration?


Just a glimpse of the cactus in my dining room that is ready to burst forth in bloom.



I will sing of the loving kindness of the Lord forever; To all generations I will make known Your faithfulness with my mouth.

Psalm 89:1


This verse opened my eyes to the responsibility that we as parents have to teach our children to know God and to share His love with others.
It starts with us!!!

Did you catch the "all generations" part?

I pray that I never forget that my children's eternal destiny is the most important thing in raising them. The best education, the best schools, the best sports... None of these things, while all good, will determine where they spend eternity!


Let our treasure be God and His faithfulness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment