Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sweet Things










These are my precious gifts from above. I'm honored to be their mom. Chloe is seven and has a heart of a servant, a gift from God. Sawyer is almost 5 and he lives up to the meaning of his name- hardworking. Sophia is 16 months old and she is a joy, full of energy. She is very busy... ALL THE TIME! My husband and I are amazed by the goodness of God. Watching our children grow reminds us daily that it's the simple things in life that bring true JOY!
We had a fun Saturday. The kids had breakfast out with Dad and then we watched my brothers take off in an airplane for an afternoon of flight. We ended the day by keeping our dear friends children so they could see "Fireproof". A great day!!

2 comments:

  1. You looked SO cute in the scarf today! I can't believe Toby thought we "young folks" thought you all were "old!" Yea right!! You guys are just the cool teenagers to us, we are still the awkward middle schoolers! ;) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sweet things! And precious, too.

    ReplyDelete