Tuesday, January 27, 2009


I have been tinkering with the idea of blogging for some time and FINALLY decided to add a post to a blog that was created over 2 months ago. Why the delay you ask? Fear, feelings of inadequacy and the big question...what would I say that would worthwhile? So here goes. I have been married for 16 years to a wonderful Godly man. After several years of infertility, our prayers were answered and we were blessed with 3 beautiful children. Chloe is seven, Sawyer is almost 5 and Sophie is 1. Our life is full of love and laughter with a little chaos thrown in for good measure. We are in our first year of homeschooling and have really enjoyed the experience. Sometimes I don't know which way is up, but I love being a mom. I consider it an honor to have the privilege to walk with Christ in this world and guide my children in the ways of Christ. Join me in this sometimes crazy life and let's strive to honor God while having a little fun along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment