Tuesday, June 9, 2009

She's at it Again









Do you remember this ?
Sophie is the sweetest little angel when you're watching.
As soon as you turn your head or leave the room if for but a moment,
she quickly looks for new things to try.
Yesterday, she thought she would color with blendi-pens. I'm sure you've heard of them.
She colored lots of pretty things like:
Chloe's leg
Sawyer's foot
Her shirt
Her hands
Her head
The wall (not pictured)
It took less than 2 minutes.
My first thought was, "I can't believe you did this. Look at your shirt, your hands. How long will this take to clean?"
But then I paused,
and laughed.
Because it is kinda funny!!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a busy little girl! :) I remember those days with Hanna and now she is 20. Laugh, the days are shorter than they seem.

    ReplyDelete