Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Again?


Can you believe it's Monday again?
I hope the remainder of the summer slows down!!

On to the good stuff!

Max Studio top... $1




Talbots skirt for $4.99.
The detail is too cute.
Teapot memo or picture holder. Perfect for my kitchen!!
$2

I was drawn to this because of it's cute feet!
$0.50

What about this for... $1.50.
Soon to house twigs or crepe myrtle branches.
Head on over to Rhoda's and have fun looking at all the thrifty treasures!!
I KNOW I will.

6 comments:

  1. I want the summer to slow down too!! Every year when July rolls around I get stressed about school starting back again!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh... I love the teapot message/photo holder. And the little planter hanging on your door is adorable. :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little teapot photo holder is so adorable! I love the hanging planter! Fabulous finds!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each week I am amazed at all your great finds!

    Not only a Monday but a Monday that is attached to a busy week! VBS, fun but tiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute things! I can't believe how many of us have found that white door pocket from SL at Home. A bunch! You did good, Kelli.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you found some GREAT stuff! I love the white wire basket and the skirt, both very cute.

    ReplyDelete