Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday

Kimba from A Soft Place to Land is hosting a Garden Party!!

I love flowers. They quite often do not love me.

But I do attempt to at least keep a few alive.

This is the neglected pumpkin plant that spontaneously came up after we tossed an old pumpkin from Thanksgiving. (sorry about the weeds)

Not sure what these are, but I think they are lovely.

I also like how the flowers close up are out of focus and the one in the background is in focus.

Didn't plan that.
The hanging basket of petunias are doing well. I keep thinking how much longer can they thrive under my care.
These will not die, no matter how they are neglected.





Happy Tuesday.


This is an all over the place post with random thoughts!!


I love this oh so cute flag from my sister in law!!

Chloe has succeeded in learning to ride a bike... Sawyer's bike, but hey, her bike is a little too big!!


This is what Sophie does when I am on the computer.

She rarely plays with toys.
She prefers the real thing!
It doesn't even matter to her that all the books are upside down!!


Off to the land of laundry!

Have a great day!

For where you treasure is, there will be your heart also.
Matthew 6:21

5 comments:

  1. I can't keep plants or flowers alive either. So I let my hubby take care of all that. I love when little kids look at books upside down & don't have a clue. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 16, 2009

    You garden like I do! LOL! Looks great, though! Mine...notsomuch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Chloe on learning to ride a bike and Sophie keep on reading. Cute kids and pretty flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post. Thanks for sharing. Cute kiddos and you're flowers look good so far!

    Kimba

    ReplyDelete