Thursday, September 2, 2010

They're Growing Up



Our sweet little chickies are not tiny.

They are now earning their keep around here.

Thank you Ketchup and Rudy for providing us with yummy eggs!
(Don't you just love the names?)



Ready to hop??

Let's go.

Looking for fall decor?


Better than turtle cake is causing me to sin!

Simply Treasured...simply lovely post!

I love these cute bookmarks. Great gift idea!

Beautiful words describing my bloggy friend Dawn's recent trip to AFRICA!

Have a blessed day!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey! Me again! Thanks, Kelli! I love the names of your chicks, by the way, and think it would be wonderful to own my own laying chickens.

    I enjoyed ALL of the blogs you mentioned today. I hopped on over to them. That description of Africa was... WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww... thanks kelli :)
    and debbie :)

    ReplyDelete