Wednesday, May 20, 2009

School's Out


I don't know about you, but I am sooooooooo ready for the summer. Chloe is very close to finishing school. We are a little behind, because of my father's death, but we have only a few things left to complete. I am eagerly anticipating sleeping later (till 7:30 instead of 7:00 am.) Hey, I'll take what I can get!! Swimming, movies, walks in the park and picnics sound pretty appealing.


I can't believe our first year of homeschooling is complete. Had you asked me 10 years ago if I would consider homeschooling, I would have looked at you like you were an alien. But I can honestly say that it has been a great blessing to our entire family.


Are you excited about the summer?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, once the official school year is over and it is time for some fun, I would love to have you and the kids over for lunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANNOT WAIT TILL SUMMER. Can you tell my excitement?? :)

    ReplyDelete