Thursday, November 24, 2011

All Because

"Thank you Lord for loving me,

Thank you Lord for saving me,

Thank you Lord for making me whole

and saving my soul."

He has blessed my life in the good times and in bad.

Counting many blessings today.
Salvation
Hope of heaven
Family
Friends
Food
Shelter
Warm autumn days
Laughing children
Joy in my heart
Sound of music and the gift of hearing "I LOVE YOU"
Seeing creation
Being able to take a walk without pain
HUGS
Kisses given and received
The warm glow of candles
A good book...THE GOOD BOOK

And the list goes on and on.

All because of Him.

He became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

THANK YOU!

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful this day also for soooooo many blessings! Enjoy this gorgeous day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kelli! I loved your list of thanksgiving. So many I can say too! (I can't say the walk without pain one, but I CAN say that I can walk despite it. I think that's a pretty big hallelujah. )

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving at your place.

    ReplyDelete