Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I love Today

Things I am loving this Wednesday.

Not one, but two delicious cups of coffee

 
One last swim before the pool closes (not ours, but a dear friend's who let's us swim all summer)

The anticipation of a surprise party this weekend (LOVE surprises)

Knowing I have been REDEEMED

The sun rose again this morning announcing the gift of a new day

As long as there is breath in me

HOPE REMAINS.


Friends in my life who hold me accountable

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

 Two are better than one,
   because they have a good return for their labor:
 If either of them falls down,
   one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
   and has no one to help them up.
 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
   But how can one keep warm alone?
 Though one may be overpowered,
   two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a sweet day in your world today dear Kelli! Hugs and blessings surround you and your precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you're happy to be happy, and that is a fantastic way to be! Enjoy your day (and your coffee - mmmmm!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favorite passages.

    I stand with you in vicarious joy in all but one of them. Human Physiology. Blech. I'll let you have all that joy.

    ReplyDelete